|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Diameter ||600-3500 mm|
|Purification tower resistance ||250 MPa|
|Usage ||Gas Treatment|
With the help of well-trained professionals, we are engaged in offering Hydrochloric Acid Fumes Scrubber
to our clients. The offered product is made up of high-quality material and tested on numerous quality parameters by our best quality controllers for make certain its flawlessness. Customers can avail this product from us as per their requirements at industry leading price.
- Reliable performance
- Long lasting
- Corrosion free
The basic unit consists of:
- Packing (One or more sections)
- Packing supports (s)
- Liquid distributor (s)
- Intermediate supports and redistributors
- Gas and liquid entrance and exit nozzles
- Pump for liquid circulation
- Gas scrubbing Packed Bed type scrubbers and degasser are used for removal of gas, vapors, chemical mist etc. these scrubbers are cylindrical towers and are packed with plastic tower packing or any other suitable packing for particular application.
- The scrubbers are provided with water spraying arrangement which can be supplied in various sizes with gas velocities ranging from 0.5m/sec to 2m/sec and pressure drop between 50 mmwg and 750 mmwg pumps/gaseous contaminates travel vertically upwards while caustic liquid/water is sprayed from top, over the tower packing.
- Td he liquid is recirculated with pump. Additionally, packed bed scrubbers offered, mostly counter current scrubbers, which can collect efficiently particulars up to a size of 4-5 micron.
- Packed towers are used as contacting equipment for gas-liquid system. It presents a cross section of a typical unit.
- The shell is usually cylindrical/although square wooden, light metal or reinforced plastic towers are used.