Etp TankOur range of products include frp etp tank, pp frp etp tank and frp coating etp tank.
Approx. Price: Rs 1.1 Lakh / NOSGet Latest Price
|Storage Capacity||750L, 500L, 1000L|
UK ENVIRO is leader in FRP Tank ETP
for raw water, RO, STP & ETP application. Other Details:
- We use DERAKANE 411-350 epoxy vinyl ester resin acceptable in FDA regulation Title 21 CFR 177.2420 for repeated use in contact with food.
- We manufacture FRP & PP FRP tanks 50 KL to 500 KL.
- Our key focus is on a happy customer our designed & supplied FRP tanks give life 25 years or more. No need any maintenance. Inside finish is mirror finish.
Approx. Price: Rs 4.5 Lakh / No(s)Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 No(s)|
|Material||PP, FRP, ETP |
Banking to our industry experience, we are offering a wide variety of PP FRP ETP Tank
that is used for storing the liquids. In order to design these tanks, our talented and experienced professionals utilize modern technology and optimum quality components. Apart from this, our provided tank is available in variegated specifications at leading prices within committed period of time.
- Low maintenance
- sturdy design
- Hassle-free performance
Approx. Price: Rs 120 / KgGet Latest Price
FRP Coating ETP Tank
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Kg|
is a non-toxic highly cross-linked coating with exceptional chemical resistance to a wide range of chemicals and gases even at elevated temperatures. It can be applied directly using hand lay-up process onto the surfaces of concrete, Open Terrace, Parapet Wall, steel, plastic etc. We offer FRP lining which can withstand temperatures up to 100 Degrees Centigrade. A properly selected and formulated FRP lining last for years, hence saving a considerable amount of money and time FRP lining resistant to most of corrosive chemicals so it can be used as a protective lining in many applications some of the common applications are as under:
In many applications some of the common applications are as under:
- A properly selected and formulated FRP lining last for years, hence saving a considerable amount of money and time FRP lining resistant to most of corrosive chemicals so it can be used as a protective lining.
- FRP lining in Pickling tanks for GI pipe & wire industry.
- FRP lining in Processing tanks for steel strip industry.
- FRP lining in Plating tanks, Galvanizing tanks.
- FRP lining in ms storage tanks.
- FRP lining in Drains: Drains which are prone to acid/ alkali atmosphere is likely to be damaged due to chemical atmosphere resulting in overall structural damage.
- FRP lining in Neutralizing / Effluent Pits: Neutralizing pits are the tanks where acid/ alkaline water is neutralized before disposal.
- FRP lining in Chemical spillage areas: Washing area, Safety pits, Day tank area, Floors.
- FRP lining on Floors: Cell House, Battery Room, Laboratory, DM Plant Floors & Drainages.