FRP Anti Corrosive LiningOffering you a complete choice of products which include frp anti corrosive lining.
FRP Anti Corrosive Lining
Approx. Price: Rs 2,000 / MeterGet Latest Price
FRP Anticorrosive Lining
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Meter|
is a non-toxic highly cross-linked coating/lining with exceptional chemical resistance to a wide range of chemicals and gases even at elevated temperatures. It can be applied directly using hand lay-up process onto the surfaces of concrete, Open Terrace, Parapet Wall, steel tanks & on plastic pipes etc. We offer FRP lining which can withstand temperatures up to 100 Degrees Centigrade. We at "UK ENVIRO" use imported resin in our FRP linine thus; a properly selected and formulated FRP lining last for years, hence saving a considerable amount of money and time FRP lining resistant to most of corrosive chemicals so it can be used as a protective lining in many applications. Common Applications:
- FRP lining in Acid Pickling tanks for GI pipe & wire industry.
- FRP lining in Processing tanks for steel strip industry.
- FRP lining in Plating tanks, phosphating tanks & Galvanizing tanks.
- FRP lining in ms tanks.
- FRP lining in RCC tanks.
- FRP lining in rain gutters.
- FRP lining in Drains; which are prone to acid/ alkali atmosphere is likely to be damaged due to chemical atmosphere.
- FRP lining in Neutralizing / Effluent Pits/ tanks where acid/ alkaline water is neutralized before disposal.
- FRP lining in Chemical spillage areas: Washing area, Safety pits, Day tank area, Floors.
- FRP lining on Floors: Cell House, Battery Room, Laboratory, DM Plant Floors & Drainages.
- FRP lining in ETP tanks.